A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikhisemojie
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ikhisemojie Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikhisemojie graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ikhisemojie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusta Uayemen Ikhisemojie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augusta U. Ikhisemojie practice?
- Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.