A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikhisemojie
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ikhisemojie Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikhisemojie graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ikhisemojie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusta Uayemen Ikhisemojie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augusta U. Ikhisemojie practice?
- Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusta Ikhisemojie practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.