A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusta Tilney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusta Tilney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tilney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tilney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusta Tilney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilney graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusta Munn Tilney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Augusta M. Tilney practice?
- Dr. Augusta Tilney has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusta Tilney practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.