A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustin Delago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustin Delago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delago
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Delago Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustin Delago, FACC, FSCAI, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delago graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delago has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustin J Delago FACC, FSCAI, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Augustin J. Delago practice?
- Dr. Augustin Delago has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustin Delago practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.