A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustin Delago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustin Delago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustin Delago, FACC, FSCAI, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delago graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delago has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustin James Delago FACC, FSCAI, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Augustin J. Delago practice?
- Dr. Augustin Delago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augustin Delago practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bennington, VT and Pittsfield, MA.
See Troy Cardiologists.