A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Agocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Agocha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agocha
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Agocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Agocha, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agocha graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Agocha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Enyinna Agocha MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augustine E. Agocha practice?
- Dr. Augustine Agocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Agocha practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.