A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Agocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Agocha, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agocha graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Agocha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Enyinna Agocha MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augustine E. Agocha practice?
- Dr. Augustine Agocha has 9 office locations.
Dr. Augustine Agocha practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Tampa Cardiologists.