Dr. Augustine Bosah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2015
Abandoned Pantiant
Dr. Moved practice or changed phone # without notifying patience.... In my book that's abandonment.

July 12th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Bosah is a great Dr. the only problem is that he is based in Phoenix and only comes down to Sierra Vista 2 times a week on Saturday and Monday. It is hard to refills when you need them and there is no P.A. in the office either when he is not there.

May 3rd, 2013
I felt very comfortable with Doctor Bosah. The office was very clean .The Doctor spent time with me and listen to my own preferences. Generally I was very satisfied with my care

April 7th, 2013
Dr Boah changed my opion about Doctors
I like the fact that Dr Bosah was very easy to speak to. He was friendly and gave me all of his attention, He made sure that he elaborated and expanded while answering questioned concerning my health. I did not feel like I was at a car wash when Doctors Just say next patient and leave you hanging. He spent his time and gave me all of his attention. I was misdiagnosed with my previous Doctor , but due to Doctor Bosah careful screaming and analyzing my case he nailed the diagnosis. What was fabulous about this practice was the sweet Nurses Two very young lady with very great personality. I love calling because the young lady always call me darling and is very polite to me. Indeed , I can recommend him and his staff even to royalty.

March 28th, 2013
This Doctor is exceptional very bright and world wise , he even surprise me by speaking German. I met his wife she was fluent in Hebrew what a combo German Speaking Doctor well pronounced wife fluent in Hebrew.

June 25th, 2012
God Fearing Medical Doctor
I, Just love Dr Bosah . We attend the same church. He is the same man both at church and work. I found his bedside manner, and level of professionalism to be outstanding.

May 17th, 2012
One in a million "Dr Bosah"
Dear Dr Bosah Thank you for all the help you have given me with my health issues. Even when I was unable to pay you did not take me to collections, instead offered to give me a payment plan option.I search around town and, you charged the least yet, you spend so much time with me,to make sure that all my needs was adreesed . I especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided, and the contacts you have shared with me concerning medical options . Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this process. Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity

April 27th, 2012
very caring
just love him!! im very comfortable going to him

March 8th, 2012
outstanding medical Dr
I, was so impress with Dr Bosah high ethics and moral standard , He is a very detailed oriented medical doctor, all the t were cross and i dotted. I had serious medical issues . He developed a wonderful care plan and executed with wonderful precision.Thank you Doctor Bosah for taking my late hour calls. and getting my health back on track.

February 21st, 2012
Great Doctor
I found Doctor bosah's behavior, and temperment exceptional. He is a well rounded Doctors on many subject matters.

January 20th, 2012
Very Experience Doctor
Dr Bosah has great manners . He is first doctor that gave me a compliment and when I did the right ting . My previous doctor just noticed the bad thing but never tried to see the efforts Peiole have to make even to keep medical apt.

December 19th, 2011