More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Augustine Chikezie
Dr. Augustine Chikezie, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ, with other offices in Piscataway, NJ and Wilmington, DE (and 7 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Chikezie is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees and Thomas Jefferson Univ Hospital. Dr. Chikezie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Augustine Chikezie has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Augustine Chikezie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Dr. Cheryl Kuponiyi
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 0.34 mi35
Dr. Kiran Patel
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 1.17 mi3
Dr. Veronica Gonzalez Rivera
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 1.38 mi9