A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Chikezie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Chikezie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Chikezie, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chikezie graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chikezie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Chikezie BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine Chikezie practice?
- Dr. Augustine Chikezie has 8 office locations.
Dr. Augustine Chikezie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Marmora, NJ.
See Toms River Pediatricians and Toms River Pediatric Specialists.