Overall Review

no change

August 29th, 2015
Dr. D. is the beat doctor i have ever had. He listens & gives you the opportunity to use exercise & diet instead of pushing pills. Have been going to him for over 15yrs.

September 2nd, 2013
Great doctor - we miss him!
Lived in the Northern Va. Area for about 7 years, & we've been in the Charlotte, NC for over six years. We always say how much we miss Dr. Dolcich... He's a wonderful doctor. He takes his time, he listens, explains everything very well. Still trying to find a general family doctor like him in NC.

February 21st, 2013
Actually listens to patients
Dr. Dolcich knew something was wrong with me, so he sent me to a highly regarded neurologist who spent 10 minutes with me before he misdiagnosed me. When Dr. Dolcich found out what the diagnosis was, he sent me to another specialist who sent me to Johns Hopkins for a final diagnosis. I would have accepted the original neurologist's diagnosis and lived a life of misery. But Dr. Dolcich listened to my symptoms and knew there was something else going on. Even when I was convinced I was going crazy, he had taken the time to get to know me and knew something bad was happening that wasn't going to be fixed with a bunch of pills. Dr. Dolcich will listen to you.

November 13th, 2012
An amazing Doctor!
Dr. Dolcich was able to diagnose the issues with my back after two other Doctors could not. He has consistently gotten to the root of my health issues and treated me so that I am able to live a healthier and more active life. He does not cop out with the "You're just getting older" statement. I have recommended him to all my friends.

December 10th, 2009
Very strong practice!
I've been seeing Dr. Dolcich for about 10 years. Although I've read about people having to wait in the patient room, I have never experienced a wait longer than a few minutes. It's possible that emergencies or unexpected situations come up from time to time and a patient experiences a longer wait, but I have never had to wait and I've been in there many times over 10 years. The practice has in-house testing and sometimes you get the results back in a few minutes. I've also seen other doctors in the practice and they have all been very very competent. Everyone I have refered Dr. Dolcich to has raved about him and the practice.

June 7th, 2009
Extreamly Late at appointments - Go if you have nothing else to to do that day
Although, he is a nice dr and gives your enough time to diagnose, he also owns the practice. So he overbooks himself. As a result, every time that I go there to visit him, I have to wait hours for him to come to the patient room. Sometimes the wait could be as long as passed 3 hours. He doesnt think that anyone visiting him has a life also and they need to get back to their routine and do other things in life as well. Even if the adults visiting him have enough patient to wait for him, children cant wait more than an hour locked up in a room waiting for him to come. Thats totally insane which Dolcich cant get even after complaining several times. At first I thought maybe something unusual came up and he was late a few times. Three years later, I realized that he had done that every single time that I visited him. I dont have enough free time to waste waiting for him every time I go. So I have finally switched my dr and no longer go to Dolcich.

March 21st, 2009
Dr. Dolcich is a good doctor who is very efficient and an interesting guy to converse with. He is, however, always very busy when I see him and doesn't have a lot of time for follow-ups. He is very effective in treatment and has helped me with lowering my cholesterol.