A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Eleje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Eleje is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eleje
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Eleje, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eleje graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eleje has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine O Eleje BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Augustine O. Eleje practice?
- Dr. Augustine Eleje has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Eleje practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Pediatricians.