Dr. Augustine Eleje Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augustine Eleje?

April 1st, 2016

Dr. Eleje is a life saver. He took care of me after another physician did not take proper care as to diagnosis, treatment, and attention to/ prevention of complications. Dr Eleje is a knowledgeable and conscientious physician. He is the best.

January 29th, 2016

When I first started with him I never took meds at all, my first appointment he prescribed me anxiety meds because he said I was depressed, never in my life have I had a doctor see me for 2 minutes an give me meds an a follow up appointment, Dr Eleje also writes false statements in your medical records stating you are just looking for meds and also says he is not your doctor but doesn't tell you that cause he like them 2 minute trillion dollar checks, he doesn't care about his patients also had lab work done he told me everything was fine I found out through my back up doctor that I wasn't fine at all an my labs was very well off he then asked if Dr Eleje informed me I told him yes he said I was fine so here I am months later with major problems that could have been delt with instead of Dr Eleje taking my life as a game, in which this is called patient neglect, he and some of his staff take your health as aid it's funny please do not go to him an if your already a patient of his I suggest you check your records and see what he's put in them from all areas meaning if you went to ER, was referred to another doctor or even just wanna know what he's writing in your record period, I received my records today an the thing this Dr put is ridiculous about me if you don't wanna support your patients dr then this is really the wrong field for you no matter how many years you been a doctor an putting messy documentation in many of patients records. DONT GO TO HIM FIND SOME ONE WHO IS REALLY WORKING FOR THERE MONEY AN COMPASSIONATE ABOUT THERE PATIENTS CONCERNS AND HEALTH.

September 24th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor, wonderful experience. So much so that I even forgot of my ailments during my visit

January 28th, 2015

Really bad attitude, Didn't want to explain me the test results. Not recommend

February 26th, 2014

disappointed

My exam was not thorough. The doctor didn't seem to want to listen to what I had to say. He spent less than 2 minutes in the exam room. Staff was OK.

September 17th, 2009

Dr. Eleje is a wonderful human being who is an excellent doctor. He is great with everyone kids and adults.

January 28th, 2009

*** A wonderful Doctor***

Dr Eleje is a wonderful doctor and a caring man. He takes his job seriously and shows concern for each of his patients individually. I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a primary health care physician.

July 25th, 2016