Internists

125 Liberty St
Suite 403
Springfield, MA 01103
413-736-9955
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

Suspended or on indefinite leave from Saints as of 9/14/11

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I had to give at least a one star.. that's being way too nice. Dr Enaw is one of the most unprofessional dr.s I have had to deal with. A list of just a couple of the issues I had:1. Dr Enaw comes into room. Stares at his medical book. Asks what's wrong and then looks up what medication to give you. This is with minor checking and no eye contact. His bedside manner is unacceptable.2. More than once I was made to wait over 45 minutes in the waiting room to have Dr. Enaw come out and very rudely say that he had another appointment and "I had to leave"3. I had surgery and was on a pain medication contract. After hearing the damage that pain medications could do to my bod. I did a full cleansing cycle of taking time of pain medication and colon and liver cleansing. When I went in to see Dr. Enaw I was given a urine test. When it came back negative for the pain medication I explained my stay off and cleansing.. With out even turning around to listen to me he called me a "drug dealer" and told me I was cancelled.