A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Espinoza is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Espinoza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Fernandez Espinoza MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augustine F. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Augustine Espinoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Augustine Espinoza practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists.