A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Iluore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Iluore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iluore
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iluore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iluore graduated from University Of Jos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iluore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Eghiegba Iluore MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augustine E. Iluore practice?
- Dr. Augustine Iluore has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Iluore practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne General Practitioners and Hawthorne Internists.