A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Iluore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Iluore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iluore
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iluore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iluore graduated from University Of Jos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iluore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Eghiegba Iluore MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augustine E. Iluore practice?
- Dr. Augustine Iluore has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Iluore practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne General Practitioners and Hawthorne Internists.