A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Lee, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine J Lee MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augustine J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Augustine Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Augustine Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Keller Internists, Keller Critical Care Practitioners, and Keller Pulmonologists.