A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Mabatah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Mabatah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mabatah
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mabatah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Mabatah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabatah graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mabatah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Kanebi Mabatah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine K. Mabatah practice?
- Dr. Augustine Mabatah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Augustine Mabatah practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.