A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Mabatah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Mabatah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabatah graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mabatah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mabatah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augustine K. Mabatah practice?
Dr. Augustine Mabatah practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.