A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Mabatah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Mabatah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabatah graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mabatah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Kanebi Mabatah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine K. Mabatah practice?
- Dr. Augustine Mabatah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Augustine Mabatah practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.