Learn more about Dr. Augustine Mabatah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Mabatah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mabatah
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mabatah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Mabatah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabatah graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mabatah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Kanebi Mabatah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine K. Mabatah practice?
- Dr. Augustine Mabatah has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Mabatah practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.