A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Moscatello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Moscatello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moscatello
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moscatello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Moscatello, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscatello graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Moscatello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Moscatello MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine Moscatello practice?
- Dr. Augustine Moscatello has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Moscatello practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.