A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Moscatello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Moscatello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moscatello
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moscatello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustine Moscatello, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscatello graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Moscatello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Moscatello MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine Moscatello practice?
- Dr. Augustine Moscatello has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Moscatello practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.