A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Perrotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Perrotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrotta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrotta graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Louis Perrotta DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine L. Perrotta practice?
- Dr. Augustine Perrotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Perrotta practices Hematology & Oncology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Oncologists.