A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustine Perrotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustine Perrotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrotta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrotta graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustine Louis Perrotta DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Augustine L. Perrotta practice?
- Dr. Augustine Perrotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustine Perrotta practices Hematology & Oncology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Oncologists.