A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Abad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
- Williamson A R H Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Tenmatay Abad MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augusto T. Abad practice?
- Dr. Augusto Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Abad practices Internal Medicine near South Williamson, KY.
See South Williamson Internists.