A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Alonto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alonto
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Alonto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Alonto, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonto graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alonto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto M Alonto MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augusto M. Alonto practice?
- Dr. Augusto Alonto has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Alonto practices Infectious Disease near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Infectious Disease Doctors.