A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Alonto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alonto
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Alonto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Alonto, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonto graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alonto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto M Alonto MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augusto M. Alonto practice?
- Dr. Augusto Alonto has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Alonto practices Infectious Disease near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Infectious Disease Doctors.