A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Caballero-Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero-Robles graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Caballero-Robles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caballero-Robles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augusto E. Caballero-Robles practice?
Dr. Augusto Caballero-Robles practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.