A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Castaneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Castaneda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Castaneda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaneda graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Castaneda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Julian Castaneda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Augusto J. Castaneda practice?
- Dr. Augusto Castaneda has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Castaneda practices Pediatrics near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pediatricians.