Dr. Augusto Corella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Corella?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Corella?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2015

Excellent Doctor: competent and caring.

July 10th, 2015

Nice Guy but

Dr Corella is a nice person but he does not follow up on labs very well, coordinate with other doctors and seems to be occasionally hesitant. To be fair some of that may be the way the general practice is run.

May 23rd, 2015

Very responsive to my needs. Been seeing him for about 6 yrs. Been with the practice since 1998. Great nurse. Wish he would slow down & take a little more time with me. Regardless of this, I believe I am getting great care. Great hours. Great elec records. Can email him too. Never have to wait more than a day for an appt. I highly recommend Dr Corella & other doctors at this practice.

February 15th, 2014

Caring, thorough doctor

Dr. Corella is a very caring doctor, very proactive and thorough in his exams. I have been in his care for about a year and he never fails to pay full attention to my condition and to devote the appropriate time for an examination regardless how busy he may be. I highly recommend him.

February 12th, 2013

See details

I have been seeing dr. Corella for about a year. He is the best doctor so far I have seen in my twenty years of Doc's office visits. I very highly recommend him to any one who wants to be seen by a thorough and caring doctor.

December 3rd, 2012

The office staff is impossible

I have brought my father to this doctor for two years. The doctor is not really the issue. He and his nurse are nice and capable. It's the office staff that just don't get it. They are rude, impossible to get them to be flexible, and they make me and my dad feel as if we are beneath hem. The funny part is this doctor and I graduated from the same college!!! My father had just gotten out of the hospital and needed to have follow up blood work. He is a heart failure patient. I called the day before and spoke with the nurse stressing the importance of following my dad more closely. My dad showed up and was refused care stating I needed to pay for a charge that the insurance company rejected. I have explained three times that I have called United healthcare and they would pay the claim if it is filed correctly. When I called United again today they asked if these office people are "idiots". I have made the decision to take my dad to Georgetown University and his new doctor and staff are great. Dr. Corella's office staff didn't care about my dad AT ALL> I never even got a call from Dr. Corella to ask why I was changing...no one cared!!!! If you are looking to place faith in the medical practice....look elsewhere!

September 23rd, 2011

One word descrbes this doc...."Amazing"

Dr. Corella is my dad's doctor....couldn't ask for a finer doc! He is intelligent and has common sense, too. That's rare. He is compassionate and a true gentleman. I recommend him to everyone.

November 24th, 2015