A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Focil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Focil is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Focil
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Focil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Focil graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Focil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Eduarado Focil MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Augusto E. Focil practice?
- Dr. Augusto Focil has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Focil practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.