A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Focil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Focil is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Focil graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Focil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Eduarado Focil MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Augusto E. Focil practice?
- Dr. Augusto Focil has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Focil practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.