A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Fojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Fojas is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fojas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Ohio Valley Hospital Steub
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Fojas MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augusto Fojas practice?
- Dr. Augusto Fojas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Augusto Fojas practices Internal Medicine near Toronto, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Weirton, WV.
See Toronto Internists.