Dr. Augusto Hoyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Hoyle?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Hoyle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015

Peace of Mind

Doc has been our family doctor for years. We love his staff and they treat us like family. A word of advice, do not act like you are some special entitled gotta have it NOW type of person. Healthcare is very complicated now and offices and staff have to be accurate and detailed or the Dr. doesn't get paid. Be nice to the staff. Say hello and ask about their health and family. tell them how much you appreciate them. Doc will spend as much time with you as you need. But, what he used to be able to do in his office he cannot do anymore due to the changes in heathcare. He has to refer you. This takes time. We're pretty healthy so we don't see him that often but if you have chronic issues, you might want to let them know up front.

September 29th, 2014

New

I'm a new patient, and I have to say this is by worse medical office I have been to. My first visit I waited 2 hours passed my scheduled appointment time. The second time they're scheduled me incorrectly, and told me I can go in later as a walk - in. Making it seem like it was my fault for their mistake. The staff is not friendly at all, they have a fogged glass window blocking out the waiting room, so they can't see anyone coming in to greet the patient, when I rang the bell to get their attention from hiding behind the fogged glass window it took them 5 minutes to open it up. You can hear the lady behind the window typing at the computer and talking. I only met the doctor once, and he seemed really nice the health grade website has 5 star reviews. I'm wondering way. The reviews on this site, are exactly what I'm experiencing the doctor wanted me to call the office with my status on the medication I'm taking it took them 2 days to get back to me.

February 11th, 2014

the worst office & staff ever for doctor office.

The Doctor is very nice..but not the staff. They're so rude & never smile or talk nicely with patient. every time i want a make appointment, nobody pickup the phone, go voice mail. and if somebody pick-up the phone, that person say : call back later, all of them in a lunch time. I'm getting tired !!! Almost every single times i want to make appointment, always have a same problem. And again... the staff is not professional at all for doctor office... honestly !!! If you make appointment.. take you forever until the doctor ready to see you. I think i have to looking another doctor.

February 7th, 2014

Doctor is wonderful, Office staff is horrible

The Doctor is professional, respects patient's wishes, refers you when needed and truly cares about his patients. His office staff is very rude and unhelpful and they undermine doctor's follow up care. I loved the doctor but the staff was so bad I had to find another doctor. It is sad because he is good

July 27th, 2010

terrible office staff

I have a family history of diabeties resulting in both parents lossing there legs, I already had bypass on my right leg, went to Dr Hoyle office for the first time, wasn't told Dr wasn't in office until half way though telling nurse of family history, wasn't given the option to resched.,was told couldn't get ref to my vasc surg. until a week later. Couldn't get meds because Dr wasn't in office and was told he might get to it later today. Referrel girl wouldn't even look at me, I work in the medical field and know it only take 5 min tops to get a ref. They were however adament that I get a mammogram. Needless to say I WILL BE FINDING A NEW DR.

July 27th, 2010

the only complaint I had is the wait time, the doctor didnt even come in until an hour after my schduled appointment time, other than that the office was great

October 27th, 2009

overall

staff is the worst ever. my mother needed prior authorization for her prescription (blood thinnners for blood clots) after numerous calls and now 5 days later they say go to the ER. Yes her condition is life threatening and all her insurance company is waiting for is a fax. Well hopefully they will send it to them, i doubt it. im sure ill be back in the ER with mom tonight! (mom will now be a pin cushion for the next 2 days before they decide to do a pick line) his service overall sucks! The entire staff including Dr should get some real training! thanks Dr. Hoyle

April 28th, 2017