Dr. Augusto Hsia Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Cleveland, OH

3.1

June 16th, 2015
Awful
This was my second appt with Dr Hsia the first appt went well I thought he was a good Dr he spent time with me, answered my questions. The follow-up appt however, was terrible! He was behind by 45 minutes and then when I finally did get to see him he was short, he wouldn't answer specific questions he seemed to just want me out the door it was terrible I will never go back.

April 26th, 2015
1st visit Dr. Spent time listening to me. Sent me for MRI that I hadn't had done in 6 years. I see him again in a week. Will post continued review. So far I like him.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Hsia dismissed my back injury due to my age, and consequently I have developed a serious back problem. Would not recommend him to anyone.

December 16th, 2013
I did not feel Dr Hsia listened to what I was telling him. He was very quick to suggest multiple tests, repeated MRIs and then acted as if there was nothing wrong. Not easy to get an apt with and his staff was not friendly at all. I do not suggest you choose him as your doctor.

September 1st, 2012
Caring doctor.took time to listen and I did not felt rushed.

March 15th, 2012
Absolutely WOULD NOT Recommend!!!
While everything else at Cleveland Clinic was impressive, Dr. Hsia was not. I absolutely would not recommend Dr. Hsia to anyone. I went to see him for a second opinion on my scoliosis, which has become very painful and debilitating over the last 13 years (I am 32). Dr. Hsia did little inquiry into my medical history and symptoms, and did not review prior treatment sought for my scoliosis. Within 5 minutes of entering the exam room, he stated that he was certain that I had fibromyalgia and should see a rheumatologist for treatment. He also insisted that I have new x-rays taken even though I had presented him with x-rays that were less than 1 month old. Though I disagreed with Dr. Hsias opinion, I did seek the opinion of a rheumatologist to rule out fibromyalgia. The rheumatologist I saw verified that I absolutely did not have fibromyalgia and she suggested that I seek another opinion elsewhere regarding my scoliosis. In her exact words, he blew you off (referring to Dr. Hsia).