Dr. Augusto Jamora MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Dr. Jamora Listens
Not only does the doctor listen, he responds to the issues the patient presents. He does not JUST administer medications, he offers alternative solutions to the issues that patients present to him. I think he is excellent...thoughtful and helpful. He has a calm demeanor and does not turn away from his patients. He is there to help, if the patient is open to help. Over the course of dealing with my diagnosis, I have seen a number of psychiatrist and Dr. Jamora has been the best thus far. My appointments with him are actually at Henry Ford Hospital.

February 8th, 2012
Bad
Doesn't listen when I speak to him. Impossible to get an appointment with, earliest appointments are always 4-6 months out. Because of this, he has told me that if I need to discuss anything about my medications or if something happens and I need to come in that I should call him and/or page him. He has not returned my calls or page. Recently, he called in a prior-authorization to my health insurance for a medication that I have NEVER taken for a condition that I DO NOT have! You can look up my patient information on your computer that you are sitting in front of all day and you still can't complete an easy task such as this??? And part of your job as a doctor is to return calls regarding medications from your patients and to help them get the medications and care that they need. I think it is very rude and highly unprofessional to not return calls, especially when it comes the health care. I have had it with this doctor and will no longer be seeing him.

June 21st, 2017