A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Lastimosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Lastimosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Lastimosa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastimosa graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lastimosa has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto C B Lastimosa MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Augusto C. Lastimosa practice?
- Dr. Augusto Lastimosa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Augusto Lastimosa practices Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.