A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Litonjua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litonjua
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litonjua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Litonjua, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Litonjua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Litonjua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto A Litonjua MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augusto A. Litonjua practice?
- Dr. Augusto Litonjua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augusto Litonjua practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.