A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Litonjua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Litonjua, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litonjua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Litonjua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litonjua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augusto A. Litonjua practice?
Dr. Augusto Litonjua practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston General Practitioners, Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.