A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Litonjua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litonjua
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litonjua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Litonjua, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Litonjua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Litonjua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto A Litonjua MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Augusto A. Litonjua practice?
- Dr. Augusto Litonjua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augusto Litonjua practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.