A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Lopez-Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Lopez-Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Torres graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Lopez-Torres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Lopez-Torres MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Augusto Lopez-Torres practice?
- Dr. Augusto Lopez-Torres has 6 office locations.
Dr. Augusto Lopez-Torres practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Gastroenterologists.