Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Augusto Paiusco
Dr. Augusto Paiusco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paiusco is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. He speaks English.
Dr. Augusto Paiusco has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Augusto Paiusco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Samuel Lupin
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Arthur Hammer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi47