A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Parra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Parra, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Parra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Parra MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Augusto Parra practice?
- Dr. Augusto Parra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Augusto Parra practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.