A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Parra, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Parra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augusto Parra practice?
Dr. Augusto Parra practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.