A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Pichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Pichard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pichard
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pichard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Kidney Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichard graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Pichard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Descalzi Pichard MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Augusto D. Pichard practice?
- Dr. Augusto Pichard has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Pichard practices Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.