A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Pichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Pichard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichard graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Pichard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augusto D. Pichard practice?
Dr. Augusto Pichard practices Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Cardiologists.