Dr. Augusto Quilon III Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Quilon III?

Do Not Waste Your Time

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Quinlon is one of the worst physicians I've ever encountered. He is uncaring, did not listen to anything I said and refused to do anything to help me. Unfortunately I wasted months trying to get an appointment and after several visits I am now having to start over with another rheumatologist. This doctor is a joke.

NOT INTERESTED IN PATIENT

Posted on October 9th, 2017

He decided in 10 seconds that I needed an antidepressant. Didn't hear a word I said. I'm a woman, losing my hair, and in pain. There would be something wrong with me if I wasn't depressed about it. I was referred to him because of blood tests which suggested a physical illness. If I wanted drugs, I would go to a psychiatrist or a street dealer. His report also suggested I see a dermatologist. I told him I had seen ten of them (in four different states) Apparently he didn't hear that either.

Easily irritated if you don't take his advice

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I went to see this doctor on several occasions each time my visit was more uncomfortable as he's very cocky. He doesn't allow you to address your concerns about you. He just one of them doctors that want you to do as I say or else. It's about the patients well-being at the end of the day. You do what's best for them even if their are other methods than are better than yours don't become irritated because you have to be right. The patient knows their body best they come to you to help them determine how to make them feel better not be told if they don't listen to you than you refuse to treat them. I gave him several chances to redeem himself he never did as I know everyone has good and bad days but after several visits his attitude was just the same arrogant and cocky

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on March 28th, 2015

My second visit he handed me a pamphlet that told me I was going to die in 5 years because of the illness I had been diagnosed with. Then on my third visit I told him I was in alot of joint pain and the fatigue was debilitating. He told me to suck it up and it's not like I'm dieing of cancer. That was the last time I saw him. He only cares about labs and pathology reports. He doesn't care that there is a person going through a potentially fatal illness and they are scared and are trusting him that he cares about his patients' well being and quality of life. He needs to be working in a lab performing research studies instead of having any patient facing roles in his profession. I would rather suffer with my illness alone than have this man as a member of my medical team. The office staff though are amazing and truly care. The experience with the office staff every time has been 5 stars for me.

Posted on December 11th, 2016