Dr. Augusto Quilon III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Quilon III?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Quilon III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 13th, 2016

Easily irritated if you don't take his advice

I went to see this doctor on several occasions each time my visit was more uncomfortable as he's very cocky. He doesn't allow you to address your concerns about you. He just one of them doctors that want you to do as I say or else. It's about the patients well-being at the end of the day. You do what's best for them even if their are other methods than are better than yours don't become irritated because you have to be right. The patient knows their body best they come to you to help them determine how to make them feel better not be told if they don't listen to you than you refuse to treat them. I gave him several chances to redeem himself he never did as I know everyone has good and bad days but after several visits his attitude was just the same arrogant and cocky

March 28th, 2015

Horrible Bedside Manner

My second visit he handed me a pamphlet that told me I was going to die in 5 years because of the illness I had been diagnosed with. Then on my third visit I told him I was in alot of joint pain and the fatigue was debilitating. He told me to suck it up and it's not like I'm dieing of cancer. That was the last time I saw him. He only cares about labs and pathology reports. He doesn't care that there is a person going through a potentially fatal illness and they are scared and are trusting him that he cares about his patients' well being and quality of life. He needs to be working in a lab performing research studies instead of having any patient facing roles in his profession. I would rather suffer with my illness alone than have this man as a member of my medical team. The office staff though are amazing and truly care. The experience with the office staff every time has been 5 stars for me.

December 11th, 2016