A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Sola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Sola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sola graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Sola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Sola MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augusto Sola practice?
- Dr. Augusto Sola has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Sola practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.