A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Villegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Villegas, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Villegas graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Villegas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Villegas MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Augusto Villegas practice?
- Dr. Augusto Villegas has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Villegas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fleming Island, FL.
See Fleming Island Internists and Fleming Island Oncologists.