A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Villegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Villegas, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villegas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villegas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Villegas graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Villegas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto E Villegas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Augusto E. Villegas practice?
- Dr. Augusto Villegas has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Villegas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fleming Island, FL.
See Fleming Island Internists and Fleming Island Oncologists.