A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Zablan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Zablan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zablan has 35 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zablan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augusto A. Zablan practice?
Dr. Augusto Zablan practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.