A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Zablan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Zablan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Zablan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Zablan has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto Afable Zablan MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Augusto A. Zablan practice?
- Dr. Augusto Zablan has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Zablan practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.