A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Bentsi-Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Bentsi-Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Bentsi-Barnes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentsi-Barnes graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bentsi-Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
- Kingston General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus K Bentsi-Barnes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Augustus K. Bentsi-Barnes practice?
- Dr. Augustus Bentsi-Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Augustus Bentsi-Barnes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.