Dr. Augustus Goforth III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augustus Goforth III?

July 28th, 2017

Treatment didn't work and staff can't read an appointment calendar

I saw Dr. Goforth a few months ago, and was scheduled for a follow up visit. The treatment he offered didn't work, so I was looking forward to the follow up. I phoned the office Wednesday morning to confirm my appointment. The lady said it was for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3:45. I repeated that after her for confirmation, she confirmed again. I arrived at the office at 3:45 on Thursday, and the lady there said the appointment was for the day before. I explained that I had called to confirm, and she just repeated it was for the day before. No apology or offer to reschedule. So I asked if we could reschedule, and she offered me an appointment in late November. This is July 27. I asked about being called in case of a cancellation, and she said they don't do that. So - the treatment didn't work, and the office staff can't read an appointment calendar. I called my primary care physician office and told them what happened. They referred me somewhere else, and I already have a new patient appointment for August 7. I do NOT recommend Goforth/Carolina ENT.

June 28th, 2016

RETIRED

A FABULOUS DOCTOR, PLEASANT, COMPETENT, AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. 5 STARS.

May 9th, 2013

Terrible ENT! RUDE and needs to retire!

Dr Goforth is a very irresponsible doctor, and he is exceptionally arrogant and rude. After the way he treated me during my visit, I believe that he does not care about his patients. He treats patients as if they are stupid, unimportant and uneducated. Do NOT go to Carolina ENT if you have any other option. Over priced and very unhelpful in diagnosing anything!

January 21st, 2016