A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Lyons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lyons has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus E Lyons FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Augustus E. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Augustus Lyons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augustus Lyons practices Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Surgeons.