A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Lyons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Lyons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lyons has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus Lyons FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Augustus Lyons practice?
- Dr. Augustus Lyons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augustus Lyons practices Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.