A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Lyons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lyons has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus E Lyons FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Augustus E. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Augustus Lyons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augustus Lyons practices Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Surgeons.