A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Mantia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Mantia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mantia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Mantia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus Gerard Mantia MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Augustus G. Mantia practice?
- Dr. Augustus Mantia has 1 office location.
Dr. Augustus Mantia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nesconset, NY.
See Nesconset Internists and Nesconset Gastroenterologists.