A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Mantia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Mantia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Mantia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mantia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus Gerard Mantia MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Augustus G. Mantia practice?
- Dr. Augustus Mantia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Augustus Mantia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nesconset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Nesconset Internists and Nesconset Gastroenterologists.