A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Mantia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Mantia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantia
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mantia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Mantia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mantia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augustus Gerard Mantia MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Augustus G. Mantia practice?
- Dr. Augustus Mantia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Augustus Mantia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nesconset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Nesconset Internists and Nesconset Gastroenterologists.