A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augustus Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augustus Stern, Augustus "Gus" Stern, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augustus Stern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Cornea Transplant (Epikeratophakia)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Transplantation
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Medical Center
- MHHS Northeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augustus G. Stern practice?
Dr. Augustus Stern practices Ophthalmology and Ophthalmology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Ophthalmologists.