Dr. Avishai Mendelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avishai Mendelson?

June 3rd, 2017

I was a new patient for primary care. He did not perform a full examination. Only Listened to my lungs, checked my conjunctiva, & pulse on one foot through my sandals. Did not check heart, ears, throat, neck, abdomen. I provided my full medical records & I am an excellent historian with no complicated or uncommon issues for my age & occupation. He complained that my problem list was "so long ". He spent most of the time on computer.

April 8th, 2015

Thorough and knowledgable. Listens and answers questions. Nice staff. Always follows up

March 9th, 2015

Amazing Physician

Dr. Mendelson is the most intelligent, caring physician I have ever seen. He is the best at diagnosing. He is on top of everything. I know I am being taken care of by the best Doctor in Florida. I trust him completely.

January 8th, 2015

Worth a longer drive.

Comprehensive and comprehendible! Excellent physician.

October 22nd, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Trust is so important. I completely trust Dr. Mendelson. I have found there is no one better in South Florida.

August 27th, 2013

I wont go back!

I have been seeing Dr. Avishai Mendelson for about 6 months. I really liked him, so when I moved an hour away I continued to use him as my doctor. He moved to another practice and I followed him and established myself as a patient there. I am a patient on record. It was time to see him as I do once a month. I called a week in advance and was told he's booked up for a month. I never had this problem. I tried to work with the Office manager who told me he would try to fit me in. I called a few days later still trying to get in. The office manager forgot all about "trying" and told me there was nothing he could do. I am on a certain medication (not a narcotic) that I have been on for ten years. I asked could he call it in for me which is perfectly legal and I had it done several times. I even offered to pay for a visit over the phone. He makes me come once a month though any doctor I have had previously has given me a 90 day supply. I told the office manager ( a medical assistant) that I am in school for that exact same thing. In the book is something called abandonment, which is basically what he did to me. I told the office manager that it's completely unacceptable to do this. He got nasty and told me that it is acceptable and that the doctor will back him up. My teacher is a nurse and has taught for years along with being an LPN. I thought it, and she confirmed it. I'm sorry but I find this almost outrageous. Obviously I will never go back.

March 27th, 2013

Excellent Physician

Excellent Diagnostician. Excellent bed side manner. Excellent Doctor. Very lucky to have found him.

August 1st, 2012

Excellent Physician, Excellent Diagnostician. I have been a patient for over 3 years. I feel I am in excellent hands. Trust him completely. Very knowledgeable.

October 5th, 2017