Dr. Avishai Mendelson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Jupiter, FL

April 8th, 2015
Thorough and knowledgable. Listens and answers questions. Nice staff. Always follows up

March 9th, 2015
Amazing Physician
Dr. Mendelson is the most intelligent, caring physician I have ever seen. He is the best at diagnosing. He is on top of everything. I know I am being taken care of by the best Doctor in Florida. I trust him completely.

January 8th, 2015
Worth a longer drive.
Comprehensive and comprehendible! Excellent physician.

October 22nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Trust is so important. I completely trust Dr. Mendelson. I have found there is no one better in South Florida.

August 27th, 2013
I wont go back!
I have been seeing Dr. Avishai Mendelson for about 6 months. I really liked him, so when I moved an hour away I continued to use him as my doctor. He moved to another practice and I followed him and established myself as a patient there. I am a patient on record. It was time to see him as I do once a month. I called a week in advance and was told he's booked up for a month. I never had this problem. I tried to work with the Office manager who told me he would try to fit me in. I called a few days later still trying to get in. The office manager forgot all about "trying" and told me there was nothing he could do. I am on a certain medication (not a narcotic) that I have been on for ten years. I asked could he call it in for me which is perfectly legal and I had it done several times. I even offered to pay for a visit over the phone. He makes me come once a month though any doctor I have had previously has given me a 90 day supply. I told the office manager ( a medical assistant) that I am in school for that exact same thing. In the book is something called abandonment, which is basically what he did to me. I told the office manager that it's completely unacceptable to do this. He got nasty and told me that it is acceptable and that the doctor will back him up. My teacher is a nurse and has taught for years along with being an LPN. I thought it, and she confirmed it. I'm sorry but I find this almost outrageous. Obviously I will never go back.

March 27th, 2013
Excellent Physician
Excellent Diagnostician. Excellent bed side manner. Excellent Doctor. Very lucky to have found him.

August 1st, 2012
Excellent Physician, Excellent Diagnostician. I have been a patient for over 3 years. I feel I am in excellent hands. Trust him completely. Very knowledgeable.