A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Hla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hla
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hla graduated from Institute Of Medicine, Mandalay University.
Dr. Hla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Hla MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aung Hla practice?
- Dr. Aung Hla has 1 office location.
Dr. Aung Hla practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Cardiologists.