A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Htoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Htoo graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon.
Dr. Htoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Kyaw Htoo MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aung K. Htoo practice?
- Dr. Aung Htoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aung Htoo practices Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pulmonologists.