A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Htoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aung Htoo is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Htoo
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Htoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Htoo graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon.
Dr. Htoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Kyaw Htoo MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aung K. Htoo practice?
- Dr. Aung Htoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Aung Htoo practices Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pulmonologists.