A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Maung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Maung graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Maung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Tin Maung MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aung T. Maung practice?
- Dr. Aung Maung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aung Maung practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.