A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aung Min, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aung Min, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Min has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Zaw Min MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aung Z. Min practice?
- Dr. Aung Min has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aung Min practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Cardiologists.