A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Ya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aung Ya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aung Ya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ya graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung T Ya MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aung T. Ya practice?
- Dr. Aung Ya has 1 office location.
Dr. Aung Ya practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.