A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Ya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aung Ya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ya graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Ze Ya MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aung Z. Ya practice?
- Dr. Aung Ya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aung Ya practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Briarwood, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Geriatric Doctors.