A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawley
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Pawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawley graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aura-Marie Pama Pawley MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aura-Marie P. Pawley practice?
- Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley practices Neurology and Psychiatry near San Marino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See San Marino Neurologists and San Marino Psychiatrists.