A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawley
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawley graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aura-Marie Pama Pawley MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aura-Marie P. Pawley practice?
- Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Aura-Marie Pawley practices Neurology and Psychiatry near San Marino, CA.
See San Marino Neurologists and San Marino Psychiatrists.