A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aura Eberhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberhardt
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eberhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aura Eberhardt, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhardt graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aura Monica Eberhardt MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aura M. Eberhardt practice?
- Dr. Aura Eberhardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aura Eberhardt practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.