Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aura Eberhardt
Dr. Aura Eberhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with another office in Springfield, IL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Eberhardt is affiliated with Galesburg Cottage Hospital, St Mary Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aura Eberhardt has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Aura Eberhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Rachel Harlan Link
Springfield, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ajay Jeetwani
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Sherri Tomkowiak
Springfield, IL 0.01 mi22